We spent Memorial Day visiting friends in Milwaukee. While we were there, our friend made a pasta salad that we just couldn’t get enough of! It was quick and easy to make, and perfect for summer hangouts. I’ve made it twice since then, and it doesn’t last long in our house!
What you’ll need:
- a box of pasta (we use veggie noodles!)
- 1 cucumber
- 4-6 pieces of string cheese
- half a package of pepperoni
- olives (optional)
- bottle of Creamy Italian dressing
- 1 large bowl
What you’ll do:
- Boil 4-5 quarts of water for pasta. When boiling, add noodles and cook to your taste.
- While the water is boiling, peel and chop cucumbers into quartered slices. Add to bowl
- Chop carrots and add to bowl.
- Break off 4-6 pieces of celery and chop. Add to bowl.
- Cut string cheese in half lengthwise, then slice and add to bowl.
- Cut pepperoni into quarters and add to bowl.
- Optional step: chop olives and add to bowl.
- After noodles are cooked, drain and rinse. When noodles have cooled down, add to the bowl.
- Pour half of the bottle of dressing into the bowl and mix all together.
- Chill and serve!